100% of the booking is recovered from your credit card when booking on Booking.com or any other intermediary. The original credit card from the cardholder must be presented upon arrival at the Hotel. If 50% payment is not received at the time of booking, the booking will be cancelled, the remaining 50% is due upon arrival
Check in time is from 14H00 and check out time is by 10H00.
Room numbers are allocated on the day of arrival, therefore specific room numbers cannot be guaranteed.
We do not allow smoking in any of the bedrooms, nor within any part of the Hotel. Smoking is only permitted outside in the designated smoking area. We do have a bar to purchase alcohol from.
Free parking is available on the Hotel Premises. All vehicles are parked at owners risk and Royal Ushaka Hotel / management/ employees do not take any responsibility for losses/damage/ theft while vehicle is parked on the Premises.
An extra single bed can be accommodated in a standard room, Paraplegic Room, Executive Suite at an additional cost.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”40px”]
ROYAL USHAKA HOTEL Conditions of stay or visit: Conditions of stay or visit (“Conditions”) these conditions apply to guests of the Royal Ushaka Hotel. Terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”). Any provisions of these conditions which may:[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space height=”20px”]
- Limit the risk and liability of Royal Ushaka Hotel (“the Hotel”) or a third party;
- Create the risk of liability for the guest;
- Compel the guest to indemnify the Hotel or a third party; or
- Serve as acknowledgement of fact by the guest, and indicated in bold text and your attention is drawn specifically to these provisions. These provisions are important and you should read them and ensure that you understand what they mean. If you do not understand anything contained in these provisions, please speak to a manager of the Hotel , who will explain them to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Unpaid accounts are subject to interest. Interest and Collection fees and costs may be charged at maximum legally charged on overdue/outstanding accounts.
- Damages to rooms or Hotel property and any outstanding payments due will be deducted from the guest’s credit card.
- Accommodation is provided on a cash basis. Your account must therefore be settled in full on arrival. You are charged for the full period reserved, even if your stay is cut short for any reason whatsoever. In the event of the account not being paid for any reason whatsoever, you hereby hold yourself personally responsible for all costs of whatsoever nature in respect of accommodation at the Hotel. You also agree to pay all legal fees incurred as a result of failure to pay for your accommodation.
- No animals or beverages of any kind may be brought onto the Premises of the Hotel (“Premises”).
- All rooms in the Hotel are non-smoking. You will be liable for a fine of R500 if you are found smoking in the Hotel buildings.
- All rooms in the Hotel contain electronic safes. All use of these safes is entirely at your own risk.
- All vehicles are parked on the Premises at your own risk. Please take note of the disclaimer and indemnity provision.
- No guests may have visitors that are not residence of the Royal Ushaka Hotel.
- The Hotel has the right to request payment in advance to secure your stay. In the event that you cancel any reservation, there will be no refunds.
- a) The use of the Hotel is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss to property resulting from your stay at the Hotel and your use of the Premises and the Hotel s facilities.
- b) The Hotel and its employees, directors, officers and/or agents disclaim liability for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with access to or use of the Hotel, Premises or any facilities provided by the Hotel .
- a) You hereby indemnify the Hotel and its employees, directors, officers and/or agents against any loss claim of whatsoever nature which may be suffered by yourself and or any third party arising in any way from your use of the Premises or any facilities.